Hunza Tea In 2024 is #1 alternative to Regular Tea!
India, a country where chai is not just a beverage but an ingrained habit. Amidst deadlines, meetings, and the fast-paced work demand of city life, there lies a secret to serenity – The Good Tea/ Hunza Tea.
I've been drinking it for the last 3 months and after experiencing those health benefits, I thought of sharing it with you. Let's dive deep to know what makes this Hunza Tea truly magical for your overall health.
The Good Tea Inspired by Hunza Civilization
Originating from the Hunza Valley, The Good Tea is a blend of six magical herbs. The people of the Hunza valley are remarkably healthy, live long lives, and hardly get sick. It has anti-aging properties and is loaded with antioxidants.
The Good Tea Ingredients
It’s a soothing blend of herbs and spices. The ingredients are:
- Holy Basil (Tulsi)
- Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- Cardamon (Illaichi)
- Ginger (Adrak)
- Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- Hibiscus (Gudhal)
Hunza Tea Tasting Notes
The Good tea is brown in colour and has a mild herbaceous taste.
Calories In The Good Tea
With only 11 calories per cup, it stands as a low-calorie option, comparable to other teas.
Benefits Of The Good Tea
- Improves Digestion – Pudina aids in digestion and food absorption, while inhibiting the activities of bad bacteria in the gut.
- Prevents Cold and Cough – Daily consumption boosts immunity, keeping cold and cough at bay.
- Weight Loss – It can help you in your weight loss journey.
- Controls Diabetes - Cinnamon, a key ingredient, is known for regulating blood glucose levels, making it beneficial for diabetics.
- Detoxifies Skin –antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties contribute to improving acne and oily skin.
The Hunza Tea Recipe
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Add 1 tsp of tea leaves and brew for 2 minutes.
- Strain the tea.
- Add lemon and jaggery for extra flavour.
Is their Caffeine In The Good Tea?
There is no caffeine in it, making it a perfect choice for those seeking a morning beverage alternative.
Avoiding Tea Bags.
Tea bags have carcinogens! Epichlorohydrin, a carcinogen is found on the tea bags which releases as the bag is put in hot water. While a couple of cups will not harm, but if you have this tea regularly, this may lead to long term health implications. Sometimes, they are made of nylon and even plastic! The Good Tea is packed in a food-grade pouch as it prioritizes your health.
How Many Cups Of The Good Tea Should You Drink In A Day?
You can have The Good Tea at least twice in a day to reap it’s health benefits.
Best Time To Drink The Good Tea
The Good Tea is a healthy brew for anytime of the day. It is strongly suggested to drink at tea time and make it as a best alternative to regular tea!
You can make Hunza Tea at Home!
Buy The Good Tea At Best Price - The 150g of Hunza Tea is available at just Rs 399.
Cheers to wellness in a cup!!!