- Turkish apricots have a higher potassium content.
- Turkish apricots are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion.
- Eat some Turkish Apricots at least once in a day to stock up Vitamin K in your Body.
- Turkish apricots are excellent sources of dietary fiber.
- Our berries are stored hygienically in food grade packaging material and they go through multiple levels of checks during the processing stage to retain their freshness and uniformity in terms of size, taste and color.
Imported Details: TAJIR PRIVATE LIMITED, ADIE MANSION 1ST FLOOR, 334 MAULANA SHAUKATLI, ROAD, GREATER MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA - 400007
FSSAI NO. 10012022000597
Based on 1 review
Turkish Apricots (100g) (PP)