- Cranberries help with bladder and kidney issues.
- Consuming cranberries on a daily basis can help prevent cardiovascular disease since they are a strong source of dietary fiber.
- Cranberries, which are tart and juicy, are very nutritious.
- Cranberries are rich in vitamin C and vitamin K, which strengthens the immune system and helps to make collagen, which speeds up the healing of wounds.
- Cranberries are a good source of fiber and antioxidants, just like other dried fruits.
- Our berries are stored hygienically in food grade packaging material and they go through multiple levels of checks during the processing stage to retain their freshness and uniformity in terms of size, taste and color.
Imported Details: TAJIR PRIVATE LIMITED, ADIE MANSION 1ST FLOOR, 334 MAULANA SHAUKATLI, ROAD, GREATER MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA - 400007
FSSAI NO. 10012022000597